Ryan's Grocery Organic Beef Ribeye Roast & Dessert Set
Available for delivery or self-collection from 11 November 2022 to 2 January 2023, with 7 days' advance notice. Order books for this product close on 16 December 2022.
Celebrate the spirit of sharing with this mains-and-dessert set we've put together with Ryan's Grocery, a boutique grocer and butcher specialising in quality produce that provides options for all dietary needs.
This set, which serves a party of 8 to 12 people, includes:
- 1 Ryan’s Organic Carbon Neutral Beef Ribeye, marinated in olive oil and a Mediterranean Rub
- Ryan’s Gourmet Gravy
- 1 Cooler Bag
- Your choice of 1 Plain Vanilla Dessert: Dark Chocolate Gianduja Log Cake (1.5kg) or Dark Chocolate Chestnut Caramel Tart (9")
All Ryan's items are chilled upon collection. See the "Care & Instructions" tab for reheating instructions.
Please note that sides and vegetables are not included and are for illustrative purposes only.
Organic Beef Ribeye Roast (2kg) – Ingredients: Ryan’s organic carbon neutral beef ribeye, salt, olive oil, Mediterranean rub.
Ryan's Gourmet Gravy – Ingredients: Water, shallot, red wine, wheat flour, sugar, salt, cornstarch, caramel, beef fat, onion, garlic, olive oil, black pepper, thyme, seasoning. Contains gluten.
Choice of Dessert:
Dark Chocolate Gianduja Log Cake (1.5kg) – Dark chocolate genoise brushed with cocoa syrup, filled with hazelnut praline whipped cream and chopped candied hazelnuts, covered in a dark chocolate ganache and decorated with meringue mushrooms, a hazelnut trail, fondant pinecones and rosemary springs. Serves 8 to 12 pax; contains gluten, dairy and eggs.
Dark Chocolate Chestnut Caramel Tart (9") – Dark Chocolate shortbread pastry filled with a layer of caramel, chestnut cream and chocolate-chestnut ganache and decorated with honeycomb pieces, gingerbread cookies, gold and white dragees and hand-piped white and dark chocolate kisses. Yields 8 to 12 slices; contains gluten, dairy, eggs and nuts.
Care & Instructions
Organic Beef Ribeye Roast
Best kept chilled at 0°C - 4°C. Do not freeze. Consume within 2 days after collection.
Option 1 (Fast):
1. Rest the Ribeye for 30 minutes to room temperature before the re-heating.
2. Boil a pot of water and preheat your oven to 175°C.
3. Once the water comes to a boil, turn off the fire.
4. Together with the vacuum bag intact, place the Ribeye into the hot water
bath and let it sit covered for 30 mins.
5. After 30 mins, lift the Ribeye from the water and remove the vacuum bag.
6. Roast in the preheated oven for NO MORE than 15 mins.
7. Let the roast rest for 15 mins before slicing against the grain and serving.
1. Rest the meat for 2 hours to room temperature before re-heating.
2. Preheat your oven to 175°C.
3. Remove the Ribeye from the vacuum bag and lay it on a baking tray
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 15 mins to MAX 20 mins.
5. Let the meat rest for 15 mins before slicing against the grain and serving.
Ryan's Gourmet Gravy
1. Stove: Reheat in medium sauce pot for 20 sec over medium heat
2. Microwave: Alternatively, microwave for 30 sec to 1 min without packaging
Plain Vanilla Dessert
Our log cakes should be kept refrigerated and can be kept for 4-5 days. Our sweet tarts should be refrigerated and can only be kept for 1 to 2 days from the day of delivery; although the longer they are kept, the less optimal the taste and texture.