Baby First Month Mixed Box
Perfect for gifting to family and friends to celebrate baby's first month or 100 days, each box includes:
- 1 Red Egg
- 1 Cupcake
- 1 Mini Loaf Slice
- 1 Mini Sweet Tart
You will be able to select your choice of flavour for the bakes prior to adding this item to cart.
- Salted Caramel - Caramel cake with salted caramel frosting and a sprinkle of Maldon sea salt flakes
- Chocolate Hazelnut* - Dark chocolate cake with a smooth nutella filling, topped with a chocolate hazelnut frosting and whole hazelnuts
- Red Velvet - Light cocoa buttermilk cake topped with a cream cheese frosting
- Dark Chocolate Ganache - Dark chocolate cake topped with 70% bittersweet dark chocolate ganache covered in crunchy Valrhona cocoa nibs
- Strawberry White Chocolate - Vanilla cake filled with fresh-cut strawberries, topped with a white chocolate frosting and freeze-dried strawberry slice.
- Earl Grey Lavender - Earl grey tea butter cake topped with a lavender-scented buttercream frosting and a sprinkle of tea dust
- Milk Chocolate Chip - Chocolate chip-studded vanilla cake topped with a milk chocolate frosting and crunchy chocolate balls
- Vanilla Bean - Vanilla bean cake topped with a vanilla bean buttercream frosting and a piece of housemade vanilla bean cookie
- Milk Chocolate Banana - Spiced banana cake studded with dark chocolate chips, topped with a milk chocolate frosting and freeze-dried banana slice
- Carrot* - Spiced carrot-walnut cake topped with a cream cheese frosting and a piece of walnut
- Cookies & Cream - Chocolate cookie cake topped with a cookies-and-cream frosting
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar - Spiced cinnamon and brown sugar cake, topped with a cream cheese frosting covered in cinnamon sugar
Mini Loaf Cakes:
- Dark Chocolate Marble Loaf - A swirled dark chocolate and vanilla butter cake covered in a dark chocolate ganache glaze and sprinkled with cacao nibs.
- Lemon Chia Seed Loaf - Lemon cake baked with fresh lemon zest and chia seeds, brushed thrice with lemon syrup and drizzled with lemon glaze. Finished with a sprinkle of chia seeds.
- Blueberry Loaf - A classic butter cake baked with fresh blueberries and iced with cream cheese frosting.
- Banana Bread - A moist quick bread made with dark brown sugar and packed with generous chunks of fresh banana.
Mini Sweet Tarts:
- Lemon Cream - A handmade butter tart shell filled with smooth lemon curd and finished with fresh lemon zest.
- Strawberry Custard - A handmade butter tart shell filled with a layer of strawberry puree and a generous filling of hand-whisked vanilla custard, and torched a la creme brûlée to finish.
- Milk Chocolate Honeycomb - A handmade butter tart shell filled with pieces of honeycomb and a smooth milk chocolate ganache, topped with a chunk of housemade honeycomb.
- Salted Caramel Truffle - A dark chocolate shortbread tart shell filled with layers of salted caramel and dark chocolate ganache, topped with a sprinkle of Maldon sea salt.
Contains gluten, dairy, eggs. Only Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Tart does not contain eggs. Contains nuts (marked by *) in some flavours.
Our Cupcakes are best consumed on the day of or the next day of delivery for optimal taste. They can be kept for 2-3 days, although the longer they are kept, the less optimal the taste and texture. The only exception is Strawberry White Chocolate, which should be consumed on the day of delivery as it contains fresh fruit in the centre.
As most of our cupcakes are butter-based, they are best kept at cool temperatures (for example, an air conditioned room) or at room temperature but away from direct sunlight. We do not recommend refrigeration of our cupcakes as once refrigerated, the texture of the cake never returns to its original soft texture.
Our Banana Bread is best consumed on the day of purchase for optimal taste. Slices can be kept for 2-3 days wrapped in clingfilm and stored in an airtight container in the fridge, although the longer they are kept, the less optimal the taste and texture. We recommend that you toast it in the oven for about 10 minutes before having it as it tastes wonderful warm. Contains gluten, dairy and eggs.
Our Loaf Cakes are best consumed on the day of or the next day of delivery for optimal taste. They can be kept for 2-3 days, although the longer they are kept, the less optimal its taste and texture. As the loaf cakes are butter-based, they are best stored in an airtight box at room temperature. Refrigeration is not recommended as it will cause the cake texture to harden and never return to its original soft texture.
Our Sweet Tarts should be refrigerated and can only be kept for 1 to 2 days from the day of delivery; although the longer they are kept, the less optimal the taste and texture. We recommend that the Strawberry Custard Tart is consumed on the day of delivery.
Our Red Eggs are cooked well-done and should be consumed on the day of purchase or placed in the chiller and consumed within 3 to 4 days.